1) PostgreSQL features transactions with Atomicity, Consistency, Isolation, Durability (ACID) properties, automatically updatable views, materialized views, triggers, foreign keys, and stored procedures. It is designed to handle a range of workloads, from single machines to data warehouses or Web services with many concurrent users.
2) Source URL: https://www.postgresql.org/
3) Default username: root
4) Default password: cowbeeadmin
5) PostgreSQL username: root
6) PostgreSQL password: cowbeeAdmin789&*(
Postgresql, is a free and open-source relational database management system (RDBMS) emphasizing extensibility and SQL compliance. It was originally named POSTGRES, referring to its origins as a successor to the Ingres database developed at the University of California, Berkeley. In 1996, the project was renamed to PostgreSQL to reflect its support for SQL. After a review in 2007, the development team decided to keep the name PostgreSQL and the alias Postgres. More about postgresql is here .
|Version||Minor Release||Arch||Binary Type||Packages|
Download URL: https://pan.baidu.com/s/1QzBZfmzhzDLxbmWaFfVdxA
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.