1) Open your App Store and search for an application called Potatso Lite or Outline App. Tap on the first suggestion that comes up.
2) We shall use Potatso lite for this example. Once Potatso starts, tap Add a Proxy button on the bottom.
3) On the menu that appears, tap Add under Manual input.
4) You will see all the requirements for a Shadowsocks setup on this screen. Enter the following information into the fields:
5) Once you complete the fields, tap Done to save the configuration.
6) Your new configuration will appear on the list. As it's your first configuration, you can tap the Play button on the bottom-right corner to start a connection.
7) Your device will ask for your authorization which will allow Potatso to add VPN configurations. Tap Allow.
8) To confirm this, you will also need to input either your Apple passcode, Touch ID, or your Face ID to confirm the action, depending on the model of your iOS device.
9) Your device will connect to a Surfshark server in a moment. In case you wish to disconnect, tap the Stop button on the bottom-right corner.
10) Congratulations! You have successfully set up Shadowsocks connection to Cowbee SS-Proxy Network! As long as you’re connected, your location is private, and your sensitive data is secure.
11) Have fun ^_~