1) Goto Play Store on your device, search for and install the shadowsocks apps.
2) Open the app once it has installed.
3) Tap on the menu icon, then Settings.
4) Tap on Service mode and select Proxy only.
5) Tap on your device's back button.
6) Tap on the plus icon and select Manual Settings.
7) Tap on Server, change the number to the IP address of one of Cowbee SS-Proxy (uncheck OpenVPN and WireGuard on the Servers page), and click OK. To get the IP address you can ping the hostname, for example
8) Tap on Remote Port, change the number to "xxxx", and click OK.
9) Tap on Password, change the entry to "xxxxxxxx", and click OK.
10) Tap on Encrypt Method, select "chacha20-ietf-poly1305", and click OK.
11) Tap on the checkmark icon to save your settings.
12) In the Shadowsocks app, select your new configuration and then tap on the connect icon (a paper airplane)
12) This is the end of howto setup, have fun ^_~