Below are procedures for setting up PPTP VPN for Android devices:
1) Find the Settings option from the home screen. You can tap the application drawer at the bottom, search for the Settings app and open it.
2) Once the Settings app is open, scroll to the Other Wireless Connections category.
3) Tap on VPN option in Other Wireless Connections section.
4) You will see the VPN settings window; from here you will need to create a new VPN setup by tapping the + symbol at the bottom.
5) Once you tap the + symbol, an Edit VPN Profile dialog will appear. Fill in the form fields with the following information:
- Name: Enter the desired name for the VPN that helps you identify the connection easily.
- VPN Type: PPTP
- Server Address: sdn.cowbee.net
Leave 'PPP encryption (MPPE)' enabled, and click the Save button located in the top right.
DNS Servers" Primary DNS: 188.8.131.52 / Secondary DNS: 184.108.40.206
6) If you click the newly created VPN connection, a login window will pop up. Fill in your Cowbee SDN VPN username and password in the corresponding fields. Select the Save account information checkbox if you don't want to type it each time you initiate the connection and click on the Connect button.
7) You should now be connected to the Cowbee SDN VPN. You can verify your connection by looking for the key icon or a VPN icon in your notifications at the top of your device. If you get a connection error, confirm that you've entered your username and password correctly.
8) If that fails, contact our customer support team for further assistance and share any error or warning messages shown in the status indicator.