We are group of volunteers who are constantly contribute our knowledge to information community, in order to sustain our service, please do support us by donating a few tips to us. Thank you!
我 們 是 一 群 志 願 者 ，不 斷 向 社 區 貢 獻 我 們 的 知 識 信 息 ，為 了 維 持 我 們 的 服 務 ，請 通 過 向 我 們 捐 贈 一 些 作 為 鼓 力 來 支 持 我 們 . 謝 謝 !
The mission and goals of our development will remain the same as before – to support the collaborative development of opensource projects. This effort will continue to be supported through donations and sponsorship and these will not, under any circumstances, be used by the established company since September 2018. Opensource has always and will always be free for its users!
Most of the Core Team members and community volunteers dedicate their
time and energy and resources, to develop and improve in
their spare time. There will be many other possibilities where community
initiatives can be subsidized to help grow the project and
community. One way is to donate a small amount of money, to help
covering some costs, giving developers time and freedom to improve.
Your donations will be used to fund project-related expenses, for example:
- Sponsorship for upstream events, local team and community events;
- Local community costs (e.g. shipping of equipment to local team and community members);
- Travel (e.g. coverage of full or part of the expenses for attending an event);
- Coffee, drink, electricity, table and chairs, computers and servers, internet access, office and toilet papers.
- Hardware and hosting costs of dedicated community projects.
Can my donation be anonymous?
We won’t share or publish any details about you, except the amount you had donated.
What payment methods can I use?
Right now we only support credit card payments via PayPal, AliPay and WeChat through the platform. The default money currency is USD, other country current are also accepted.